Friday, September 24, 2010

C4K Summary #'s 1 and 2



My first C4K was Caleb Gartman. He is a smart young kid. He was not assigned a blog by a teacher, but wanted one just because. His dad was in Dr. Strange's Edm310 class. He has already done a vocaroo. I left him a comment saying that I was in a computer class and was learning new things as well. I told him to keep up the good work. I think it is great that he is willing to learn new things when he did not have too. It just goes to show that kids are smart and are willing to learn. They are interested in technology and should not be deprived of it.
Image found through Google ImagesAfter leaving a comment on his vocaroo, he has not put up a new post. I checked my email and found an email from him. He had sent me an email with a vocaroo attached to it. He said how he followed the link to my blog and watched my Google Presentation. He liked the picture of the moose that was in the presentation. He commented on my blog and told me that he was working hard on his blog and that he would keep it up. He is a bright young kid and I look forward to seeing more of his post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment