Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Post 12

Read Who says elementary students can't blog?. Write a short paragraph telling me about your thoughts on this post.

Who says elementary students can't blog?
I definitely believe that students can blog. I would have never even thought of it before this class. Edm310 has opened my eyes to so much that I did not even know was out there. I think it is great that students are involved in such things. In this post it shows. It helps them realize that their words do mean something and can be heard. Teaching this to students at such a young age will, I think, be beneficial to them as they grow and learn new and exciting things. Hopefully, upcoming teachers realize that and strive to help their students be aware of the fact that their voices can be heard.  

2 comments:

  1. I like that the teacher asked them who the response was from. I haven't ever thought of doing that before! How did you find this blog? Why do you think it is worthy of its own assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just did a search for elementary students and blogging and found a couple. I just liked that one better. As far as it being worthy of its own assignment, I just like this post. It shows how important and how much the students like being involved in blogging.
    Thanks for you comment.

    ReplyDelete