Saturday, November 27, 2010

C4K #'s 8-11

C4K #8/ I was assigned Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog as this weeks comment for kids. Her post was informing people of their Family Blogging Month. This for for the family members and friends of the students to comment on their classes blog. Included in this blog was two video's one was how to leave a comment and the other was what to include in your comment to make it a good comment. I thought the second video was very helpful due to the fact I have problems trying to figure out what to comment about. I have included it in the C4K Summary because I think everyone should watch it.



C4K #9/ This post was a video made by Room 13. It was their Photo Challenge. They took a snake stuffed animal and was assigned to take as many pictures of it everywhere on campus. They were pretty creative doing this project. Some examples and my favorite was when they put the snake on the garden hose roll-up holder and on the water fountain. I think this is a great way to get students out of the classroom and yet still doing something educational.


C4K #10/ This post was quite interesting and unlike any other post I have read so far. It was by Sam. In this post, he wrote a story about how he had spaced out and was all the sudden Ramses II. He went from one scene to another through a time warp. In the comment I left him, I asked him what sparked this idea. I was very curious because I have never really heard of a story like this before. Although, it was quite interesting and well wrote.


C4K #11/ I was assigned Ms. Naugle's 5th Period class. Her students did a Pumpkin Project on whether or not pumpkins float in water. They brought pumpkins of all sizes. The student I was assigned was Dairon. His post was well wrote. He was excited about his pumpkin floating and he even estimated that their was at least 100 seeds in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment